Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Queen of fantasy

In every sound you play I'm around it-around and around ...closing my eyes to feel what you are playing...
Sometimes it's hard to see what the others want to say and mean with them gestures,their lines in this big blank page called "life" cos' it doesn't have a specific form or shape...it's all empty so we decide if we fill it or not...





It's was a little bit hard for me to make this photos because always was sth wrong but in the end I realised it! yeapyyy.. of course I should thank my little brother for his help...he did a great job

2 comments:

  1. hello you :) thanks for visiting my blog!

    the most important thing about a (fashion/photography) blog are probably the pics, so try to improve the quality of your pics to attract more followers (and add a follower-button to your blog!)

    welcome to the blogger world,
    Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that crown :3

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete